Conditions of participation: ifok Innovation Award „Shaping change”
By participating in the competition, you agree to the conditions of participation:
- The competition is open to young people: students, trainees and young professionals up to 30 years of age – either as individuals or in a team. If participating as a team, the age of each team member must not exceed 30 years.
- All interested parties can submit their ideas online: To do so, they must fill out the form by November 1, 2020. Participation in the competition takes place by submitting the form. Participation requires that the name of the participant can be clearly identified.
- Participants guarantee that all information provided in the form is true.
- Participants guarantee that they have developed the submitted idea themselves.
- Participants agree to be named and depicted for public relations purposes.
- All texts must be written in english or german language.
- The winners will be selected by the jury. The jury will base its decision on the evaluation criteria:
- Relevance: Does the idea address a current challenge to our society?
- Problem solving: Does the idea capture the complexity of the challenge and contribute to the solution?
- Creativity: How innovative is the idea?
- Connectivity: How well does the idea use existing structures, networks and processes? Or does it create new, more efficient structures and processes?
- Feasibility: How close to reality is the idea and can it really be implemented?
The winners will be notified after selection by the jury. The prize money will be paid out to the contact person specified in the entry form. A bank account is required for payment. Cash payment is not possible.
For the use of personal data, please see the data protection declaration.
The jury’s decision is final and any recourse to courts of law is excluded.